CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

suki

7th September 2011, 15:12
Many thanks for responding pastille made me fell a lot better about my mistake. I keep finding that if you don't respond to a thread pretty quickly you just get beaten to the post so will have to give myself more time to read properly in future. Talk about learn from your mistakes.
11 of 102  -   Report This Post

anotheray

7th September 2011, 15:34
Thanks anyway suki..as Trvor says, well solved
12 of 102  -   Report This Post

suki

7th September 2011, 15:57
So sorry for messing upon on your post anotheray but I seem to have caused a bit of a furore - totally unintentionally I hasten to add. My sight isn't very brilliant on computers now. Old age creeping up rapidly.
13 of 102  -   Report This Post

rambler

7th September 2011, 16:10
I've just come in and had a look at this thread. I really enjoyed the contrast between trevor's gentle admonition tempered with praise and Saki's slap on the wrist. Never mind, Saki you need a thick skin to enjoy this site :O)
14 of 102  -   Report This Post

suki

7th September 2011, 17:06
Thanks the rambler but I can do without it. Might not post on this site again. It's been really good but there you go and some very nice people out there too, so very helpful

15 of 102  -   Report This Post

trevor

7th September 2011, 17:55
Suki,
don't you dare stop posting!
it is so easy to miss a line. i've done it many times. Sod the sarky ones.
16 of 102  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

7th September 2011, 17:56
SUki
I understand how you are feeling, but it would be such a shame to lose you from this forum, as you have been one of the most helpful and prolific solvers.
Don't let one or two stupid remarks get to you. We would miss your contributions :)
J
17 of 102  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

7th September 2011, 18:22
Apologies also from me. Did the same thing, although it's probably a wrong answer anyway.
18 of 102  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

7th September 2011, 18:24
Suki, don't abandon the site because one person with all the charm of a warthog.
19 of 102  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th September 2011, 18:54
Hi suki,

As the other Ladies say...don't go...we need the sane people. I have always found you warm and helpful.

The Rambler, My comment were based on the fact that the majority of posts that I have seen from the said Saki have a had "an edge to them".

But , maybe I'm wrong.

p@
20 of 102  -   Report This Post