CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

7th September 2011, 20:28
jazzgirl - aye! But have you noticed that there are now 618 likes for this forum or at least this site?
31 of 102  -   Report This Post

phillip

7th September 2011, 20:32
When you think things can't get worse along comes Trevor potty mouth.
32 of 102  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th September 2011, 20:45
Sally???

What's this "likes" thing???

BTW did you know???

We "OWN" this site!

Wow! who knew?

Serious nonesense!
33 of 102  -   Report This Post

trevor

7th September 2011, 20:52
well said Phillip.
when things are going bad - is it a bird(steady on TJ), is it a plane...blah blah blah.
no it's potty mouth.

is shit a proper sweary?(i think your use of the word cretin might have been pulled - which i don't agree with - but you are still most irritating person on this site).
34 of 102  -   Report This Post

7th September 2011, 20:53
pastille, if you look in the top right hand corner above the advert banner you will see a little box with "like" written in it and next to it is a number. If you click on it it will record your like and add to the others. You can only do it once!
35 of 102  -   Report This Post

wendy

7th September 2011, 21:04
Evening All (God Bless Dixon of Dock Green!!)

Sallyw you've mentioned the number of "likes" before and I assumed that there was a Facebook page you look at. Seem perhaps not, but I haven't anything above the ad banner on my page. I've also tried on Internet Explorer (I use Firefox usually) and it ain't there either.

Where the hell's Matron - I need a sedative!!
36 of 102  -   Report This Post

7th September 2011, 21:12
Wendy, that is strange. It's on my page, where you have the Crossword Clue Solver banner, on the right, a little box with a tick and Like and next to it another little box with the number in.
37 of 102  -   Report This Post

phillip

7th September 2011, 21:14
We can all relax now. The world's most powerful intellect is on the job.
38 of 102  -   Report This Post

wendy

7th September 2011, 21:20
Nope, at the top on r.h.s. I've got an advert for Crossword Clue Solver I-phone App then a blank space.

Leaving myself open to all sorts of criticism here (which I couldn't give a toss about anyway)I wonder whether it's because I have disabled cookies. (Not the shortbread variety, I'd hate to upset our Scottish contingent!)

If there's no Matron - how about a Nurse - please...?
39 of 102  -   Report This Post

7th September 2011, 21:23
Might well be Wendy.
40 of 102  -   Report This Post