CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

24th August 2011, 15:01
I think post no. 4 has been misinterpreted by rusty. If you re-read it, Wendy was simply enquiring after the welfare of Mrs T and Mrs G and wondered if they were OK as no posts were seen by them. I replied that Mrs T was OK as she was answering questions.
31 of 52  -   Report This Post

pastille

24th August 2011, 15:04
I agree Jazzgirl...can not see anything that even resembles "cattyness".

p@
32 of 52  -   Report This Post

wendy

24th August 2011, 16:23
Thanks for your support girls, people like Rusty (or is it Phillip in disguise) could give a gal a complex!

Glad to hear both ladies are ok, which was all I was concerned about. I have a (somewhat) elderly friend of 94 who says he often has trouble re-connecting to websites if they make changes - my query was as simple as that!
33 of 52  -   Report This Post

terry as was

24th August 2011, 16:27
Do you see what I mean. Rusty has obviously got hold of the wrong end of the stick. But is she given any slack. Oh no. Immediately branded a troll. If you want peace and harmony don't crank up the aggro when there is no need to.
34 of 52  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

24th August 2011, 16:30
terry as was.
I was very polite to rusty and simply asked him/her to re-read the post which I am sure was done. There was no aggro on my part as I hope you will agree.
35 of 52  -   Report This Post

trevor

24th August 2011, 16:33
Phillip wouldn't seem to need a disguise would he?
Hardly shy in coming forwards.
36 of 52  -   Report This Post

pastille

24th August 2011, 16:34
Terry methinks you are also taking things out of context...

No one said Rusty was a troll, we were only pointing out she or he had read things wrong.

It's only a commercial dear!

p@ :)
37 of 52  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

24th August 2011, 16:36
No Phillip would not need a disguise.
Rusty has been helpful in answering questions. He just mid-read.
It is probably because there was no dividing line between the top half of Wendy's post, and the next subject.
So rusty thought it was following on the same subject. I am sure that was the case.
No ill feelings on my part.
38 of 52  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

24th August 2011, 16:38
*mis read. sorry typo
39 of 52  -   Report This Post

rusty

24th August 2011, 16:38
I am not Philip or a troll but an infrequent visitor to this forum. I do not think I am wrong in what I said. There have been several catty remarks on here in the last few weeks regarding Mrs Grundy.
40 of 52  -   Report This Post