CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ajt

10th May 2011, 21:12
Trevor It's so good to see your name - I wondered what had happened to you. You are an essential part of this Forum - there are some far more worthy of being banned than you
41 of 48  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th May 2011, 21:13
Trevor

Looking forward to postcards from the edge.

Crosswords are more of a winter hobby for me, once the nights get longer, I am allotment bound.

But I do enjoy Jolans 5 and Clueless, always tune in for them.

One day, I will win. Have my word and virtual prize ready in the wings

Can't believe you had your proverbial fingers wrapped Terry...I don't think you have been that naughty.

42 of 48  -   Report This Post

tonyw

10th May 2011, 21:48
just logged on.I must admit that I morphed a couple of times while I was getting my name right.Started w/ant then tony and tonyw ever since.However I cannot understand why some of us get so upset by what I would class as simple
mistakes.Just get on and enjoy the banter.Sorry but that is my opinion.
43 of 48  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th May 2011, 22:47
Hello Trevor! Welcome back. I don't mind banter as long as it's amusing, but can't abide the mindless abuse that some people post. If you're going to be offensive at least be erudite!x
44 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th May 2011, 00:33
terry
yes i'm using a proxy. i decided that this site wasn't for me any more,but the only way i could stop using it was to get myself banned - it worked -
i miss it now.
just the very mention of "THE AVENGER"sent me into gigglefits(what's the proper word here P@ ?).

Tonyw, i think you are missing the point,some people change their names ONLY when they want to be offensive and hide behind another name,some of these may have gone.
I'm past caring.
(took me a while to get that terry)

AJT - what can i say? you are the best.

SallyW - im not sure which category you put me into but a welcome back is a welcome back,x
i am still banned tho.xx

45 of 48  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th May 2011, 01:41
At least when you were offensive you were funny Trevor! A better class of abuse! ;0)
46 of 48  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th May 2011, 13:13
Hello Mary my newest bestest buddie,

So glad you are on my humour wavelength.

I am 56, not sure if that is over the hill, but loving being called "risqué".

Can I quote you on that?

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

take care and kissypoos

p@
47 of 48  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

11th May 2011, 13:57
Hi, Mary.

Welcome. What a wonderful description of me. Makes me sound like the person I would like to meet. Actually, I am a bit more common. It is the Condor Moment that I subscribe to, but yes, I am a contented person. Thank you.

Best wishes.

P
48 of 48  -   Report This Post