CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mamya

10th May 2011, 17:35
Hello everyone, great clues as usual Jolan.

I will add, I have not morphed, changed name or been banned, do pop in now and then, am sad to see the increase of the spoilsports. Hey ho, they must derive some sad pleasure from it I guess.
31 of 48  -   Report This Post

mamya

10th May 2011, 17:37
Hello everyone, great clues as usual Jolan.

I will add, I have not morphed, changed name or been banned, do pop in now and then, am sad to see the increase of the spoilsports. Hey ho, they must derive some sad pleasure from it I guess.
32 of 48  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th May 2011, 17:40
Well Jolan,

I got 3 out of 5...a personal best.

Looking forward to next week.

And yes, like Terry I do enjoy a bit of banter... which could be viewed as drivel.

Take care all,

p@
33 of 48  -   Report This Post

ixion

10th May 2011, 17:51
I confess to having posted as "Harry Hill" on a couple of occasions(a long time ago)....lol, maybe we should set up a truth and reconciliation commission!
34 of 48  -   Report This Post

mary

10th May 2011, 19:02
Hello All, "Truth & reconcilliation" tribunals, had a few of those in SA! not having been in this foruum long I have so enjoyed reading the posts everyday, in doing so one starts to formulate visions of the various contributors, pastille (risque, just a teeny bit "over-the-hill" , don't worry Im well on the other side! & your sense of humour is great), pipesmoker, contented, I can smell the amphora blue, rum & maple? what a fine aroma, terry, shooting from the hip!, and straight!. Jolan, amazing! Keep going (I do attempt your clues every Tues managed 2 today) so many to go,wow!) Anyway all, thanks for your help, and lets not allow those idiots out there get the better of us.

Sleep tight!
35 of 48  -   Report This Post

sammy

10th May 2011, 19:31
terry, yes, I am the Sammy who does the old Times crosswords. It has been known for people to impersonate you on here. I did wonder.
36 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th May 2011, 20:02
to anyone who gives a f2k.
i hope nobody thinks that i got banned whilst morphing.
i got banned fair,swear and square for profanities using my name,trevor.

i knew exactly what i was doing when i effed and jeffed and i knew that my ip addy would be blacklisted,(tho i was drunk).
i think tits who spoil threads like this one are equally deserving of a ban.As are people who slag off other posters using an obvious 'alias' - .
i think terry is right that some familiar names may have gone because they did not realise that Ash can ban ip addresses and some fell foul of this.

...anyway,i don't want to be lumped in with those snide gits.

Whenever i see the words,
"You are banned from these forums for inappropriate behaviour."
my heart skips a beat.
i can,at least,say, i was honest if not honourable.
miss you all.
trevor

37 of 48  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th May 2011, 20:12
Trevor,

So glad your back!

I did not realise the situation.

Thought you might have been having a hissy fit (again.

I don't think anyone would lump you in with
the "doolals.

I really hope you are back...back for gooood!

God, you have me singing Take That songs again.

kissypoosp@n
38 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th May 2011, 20:23
hissy fit(again)??? who have you been talking to - get a grip woman.
I am still 4ever banned.i can send postcards from another address.
39 of 48  -   Report This Post

terry

10th May 2011, 20:37
Trevor,
I assume that you are using a proxy IP Address (that's what I did before Ash re-instated me).
I decided that if I wasn't re-instated I wouldn't bother any more anyway. The site just isn't what it used to be. The standard of moron on here is slipping all the time, most of them can't string two words together. There's no fun in them.
I'm so bored I've decided to read the Oxford English Dictionary from start to finish - I'm past caring.

I suppose what you could do is pop up occasionally (by proxy as it were) and lay waste to all about you. A sort of "The Avenger". Do you remember that dickhead.
40 of 48  -   Report This Post