CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT 7

nimrod

9th February 2011, 21:08
Zorro,
Also, my apologies for not answering your initial questions. You are correct for all 3 answers.
21 of 53  -   Report This Post

zorro

9th February 2011, 21:10
I don't get it. You say you want to help people get better but won't help me. I'm pretty sure my answers are right I just want someone to explain why because I don't understand. Are you going to help ME or not.
22 of 53  -   Report This Post

nimrod

9th February 2011, 21:47
7a-This river is in Germany and is also another word for an outing.
18d-GM crops and a small room in the house put together to give you another word for the dark.
4d- If you sponsor somebody you give them your backing and another word for somebody achieving academic or literary distinction. Put together these 2 words make an academic qualification that might be developed and introduced in this country in the near future.
Hope this helps
23 of 53  -   Report This Post

zorro

9th February 2011, 21:51
Thank you. I don't think I'll be back. I just want help on crosswords not to join a chat club.
24 of 53  -   Report This Post

free

9th February 2011, 21:58
Zorro - as we said when I was a child, 'Good riddance to bad rubbish.'
25 of 53  -   Report This Post

nimrod

9th February 2011, 22:11
Zorro, may I wish you every success in the future in solving crosswords.
26 of 53  -   Report This Post

zorro

9th February 2011, 22:20
You guys are unreal. I see on other postings that this site has a problem with dirty language. I think you have a bigger problem. This clique. Do it our way or the highway. What an ignorant bunch you are.
27 of 53  -   Report This Post

free

9th February 2011, 22:23
Zorro- just shut up and fuck off.
28 of 53  -   Report This Post

navigator

9th February 2011, 23:38
I applaud the efforts which have been made in the most polite manner to uphold our aim of help rather than answers. I have found it very difficult this week and I was dismayed to find some answers posted so early in the week. If in future Zorro is absent it will in all probability be somebody else giving answers. I think I shall wait until Thursday or Friday in future before I sign in .. By then I may even have finished the crossword.
Kind regards to all.
29 of 53  -   Report This Post

karen

9th February 2011, 23:39
Oh dear

As Philip said, 'HELP Forum'.
Not hand out answers. On this thread,and others, we prefer to guide toward the solution rather than hand out answers. Having said that,it can be difficult to find an alternative clue. Some,like myself, try to give an alternative clue,however, we're not crossword settera,but we do our best.
Sweet dreams!
30 of 53  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 7