CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT6

karen

2nd February 2011, 22:42
Calm down Mandala,please,Mondrian was mearly refering to this thread, not the total Forum! Re-read past comments. Whats wrong with you suddenly. Get a grip, Calm.
By the way Welcome Mrs Bantry.
Yes Ann, that's what I,and,I think, thought! Best to allx
21 of 76  -   Report This Post

ann

2nd February 2011, 22:54
re 3d again.

This is my last clue.Karen and I seem to think that the answer starts with "s".What's the consensus with everyone else? I agree that it's a poor clue.

Ann
22 of 76  -   Report This Post

karen

2nd February 2011, 23:11
Hi ann, my answer begins with an S,good luck,we'll all be for sure in 4 weeks time!
blessx
23 of 76  -   Report This Post

mondrian

3rd February 2011, 17:23
Mandala, I seem to remember welcoming you to this site within the past few months! How come you know what happened 2/3 years ago re the setting up of the thread? Have you been conferring with Philip or John d`Arran? Thanks Karen for your calming influence.

Mrs Bantry welcome to the site. Hope you will be contributing. Meantime what has happened to Crypto (who helped me with rugby clues), Wee Jock, Torvic and anyone else who used to contribute?
24 of 76  -   Report This Post

trevor

3rd February 2011, 17:38
sorry to butt in but surely Mandala(was he always called that?) was just clarifying with absolutely no attitude at all?
the real reason i join your happy band is to ask if somebody would post the full clue to 3d. i'm just curious and would keep my opinion to myself.
all the best,
trevor
25 of 76  -   Report This Post

nimrod

3rd February 2011, 18:48
Good evening all!
Terry 3d:- Closing off sound from top of room.
Welcome back Navigator. Philip,glad to hear that your mother in law is recovering.
For 3d I have started with the letter "c" although as a lot of you have pointed out it is not a clear clue.
However, did like 16a & 1d.
From the Nimrod who refuses to be scrapped!!
26 of 76  -   Report This Post

nimrod

3rd February 2011, 18:51
Ooops! That should be Trevor not Terry! Didn't mean to give you an identity crisis!! Sorry.
27 of 76  -   Report This Post

trevor

3rd February 2011, 18:56
thanks NIMROD.It is indeed a poor clue.
ps.you got my name wrong.No bother,you're not the 1st.
28 of 76  -   Report This Post

terry

3rd February 2011, 18:57
Perhaps this will help to tell who's who.

He is a sort of treasure-trove,but not austere. (6).

addional clue; it's not terry.
29 of 76  -   Report This Post

trevor

3rd February 2011, 19:04
good one terry,very good.
30 of 76  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT6