CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lee nelson

30th January 2011, 19:40
TREVOR
Geezah you is like well out of order cos even a dumbass like me can see that this Bathtub gadgy is, like, on your side man. So Im like - 'E don like all them posh peeps either. Its you oo shud applerjise, or, like yno say sorry. Is you on the Speshul brew, bruv? Chillax!
41 of 43  -   Report This Post

ixion

30th January 2011, 19:42
well said Lee Nelson - chillax everyone!
42 of 43  -   Report This Post

bathtub

4th February 2011, 05:23
Sorry I stirred up a hornet's nest on this one.

Trevor, I apologise to you and to anyone else I offended. You and others have a perfect right to start threads asking for hints to clues rather than the answers. To be honest, I would respect that if I were replying directly to one.

I'm not usually combative or confrontational. But drink had, on this occasion, been taken. And I'm an irascible 50-something who sometimes gets the bit between his teeth, not always rationally, when I perceive that certain rights and wrongs have been committed.

I'll continue posting from time to time, but try harder to respect fellow posters and to recognise that just as I have a right to do or not do something, so do they.

I think I need to lighten up a bit and possibly get out more.
43 of 43  -   Report This Post