100 Results Matching Words
Below are the words that matched your query. Please note that at this time the site does not search plurals.
- genus of Old World herbs: dead nettles; henbits
- an antimalarial drug (trade name Larium and Mephaquine) that is effective in cases that do not respond to chloroquine; said to produce harmful neuropsychiatric effects on some people
- an ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea
- deciduous and evergreen shrubs often spiny; cosmopolitan in temperate and subtropical regions
- The act of playing on a lyre or harp.
- a form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong
- the surrounding environment; "fish require an aqueous medium"
- someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead; "he consulted several mediums"
- a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position; "a happy medium"
- an intervening substance through which something is achieved; "the dissolving medium is called a solvent"
- (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
- (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- around the middle of a scale of evaluation; "an orange of average size"; "intermediate capacity"; "medium bombers"
- a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating inform
- a small whitish lump in the skin due to a clogged sebaceous gland