100 Results Matching Words
Below are the words that matched your query. Please note that at this time the site does not search plurals.
- genus of Old World herbs: dead nettles; henbits
- an antimalarial drug (trade name Larium and Mephaquine) that is effective in cases that do not respond to chloroquine; said to produce harmful neuropsychiatric effects on some people
- an ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea
- deciduous and evergreen shrubs often spiny; cosmopolitan in temperate and subtropical regions
- The act of playing on a lyre or harp.
- a form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong
- an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication </li><li> a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information </li><li> (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public </li><li> the surrounding environment; "fish require an aqueous medium" </li><li> someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead; "he consulted several mediums" </li><li> (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside </li><li> a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position; "a happy medium" </li><li> around the middle of a scale of evaluation; "an orange of average size"; "intermediate capacity"; "medium bombers" </li><li> an intervening substance through which something is achieved; "the dissolving medium is called a solvent" </li><li> (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms </li><li> (biology) a substance in which specim
- a small whitish lump in the skin due to a clogged sebaceous gland