CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

spikepunk

17th March 2024, 19:40
Well done, Jono. Thanks, Geting.

Most grateful for the votes from Jimmyg and Bacchanal. Also for the mention from Tyke.
61 of 68  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th March 2024, 19:59
Congrats jono and thanks geting. Thanks for the votes, bacchanal and darla.
62 of 68  -   Report This Post

simplesimon

17th March 2024, 20:20
Sorry Geting, you were right - bowling again.
Unfortunately, as directors, we have to enforce the no phone rule during competitions, especially with juniors. As soon as the main events finished, it was straight into the President’s final dinner, so no time to evaluate clues. It’s been a 12 hour marathon. We now move into the summer season and the Sunday schedule is less hectic, so might be able to vote on time.
63 of 68  -   Report This Post

jono

17th March 2024, 20:33
Many thanks all for the votes and to Geting for a fun challenge and a good selection of clips. I admit to not realising it was St Patrick’s day today until I saw it on the news this morning ☘️

Cheers all
Ttfn!
64 of 68  -   Report This Post

whetstone

17th March 2024, 21:14
Congrats Jono, cracker of a clue , that.
65 of 68  -   Report This Post

mattrom

17th March 2024, 21:25
Well done, Jono, and thanks to those who voted for my clue - pleased to scramble onto the podium.
Another excellent hosting job, Geting, and thanks.
Lots of green beer flowed here yesterday for St Patrick. My Irish neighbours used to call it "County Bondi"
... and another welcome to Stmichel.
66 of 68  -   Report This Post

paul

17th March 2024, 22:21
Well done Jon - very nice ideed! Cheers Geting - great word choice. Thanks to all my voters and particylarly touched by the triple from St Michel. BTW how do we pronounce this?
67 of 68  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

18th March 2024, 00:03
Nice one, jono. Thanks to geting for hosting and to the lovely mattrom for the lone vote. I’ll get back at the rest of you. 🤓
68 of 68  -   Report This Post