CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bj

1st October 2010, 13:44
The Judge - I think you'll need to explain that one please?
21 of 28  -   Report This Post

the judge

1st October 2010, 13:50
I think not! Too busy trying to enjoy solving xwords.
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

bj

1st October 2010, 14:17
Rather a strange attitude in my opinion - make a comment and then fail to explain when asked.
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

eric

1st October 2010, 15:49
Sorry for breaking the rules BJ. That said I didn't think the hints were too obvious - they didn't seem to do Helen or Jimbo much good. I wonder if they've come up with the right answer by now.
24 of 28  -   Report This Post

bj

1st October 2010, 15:53
Eric - it's not me you need to apologise to - it's Bill. He puts in a lot of effort and must be fed-up with certain people continually abusing his requests (I'm thinking here more of a certain person over on AB).

I'm happy to try and work out the answers by myself and leave blanks if I can't. What I get frustrated about is when I toil long and hard and finally find an answer by my own hard work, only to find some "lazy peson" has simply asked the question on a Q&A site and been given the answer without doing any work whatsoever.
25 of 28  -   Report This Post

bj

1st October 2010, 15:55
PS - Eric, I was really getting at Helen for raising the question in the first place. As she does the quiz, she obviously knows the rules, but chooses to ignore them.
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

eric

1st October 2010, 15:55
Ok, sorry Bill - and Ben- whoops, wrong thread.
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

eric

1st October 2010, 16:03
Just saw your PS BJ. To be fair, she didn't ask for an answer, and she didn't get one.
28 of 28  -   Report This Post