CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

24th July 2010, 13:47
Chris is quite right of course. Why should the guidelines for using this site apply to him. He always completes the Times cryptic except when he doesn't. And probably gets distracted on the occasions he needs some help with the Readers Wives crossword. There are plenty of nutters on this site but there is always room for more. Welcome aboard.
21 of 40  -   Report This Post

chris

24th July 2010, 13:54
"Guidelines for using this site". Pray tell me where? As to being distracted from the Readers Wives crossword, it's true. But only when it's your Missus on the facing page Terry!
22 of 40  -   Report This Post

terry

24th July 2010, 14:02
Chris,
When you clicked on "new thread" didn't you notice that there were some wordy things for you to read.
Thanks for the nice remarks about the Missus,she really is a looker,eh. I suppose when someone says they want to give your wife one,they mean one out of ten.
23 of 40  -   Report This Post

n

24th July 2010, 14:08
tut tut boys - I can't see eHarmony advertising on this site much longer and then where will you (and it) be?
24 of 40  -   Report This Post

anon

24th July 2010, 14:19
Got it right there n. I reckon the site owners employ a couple of people to post under lots of different pseudonyms so the advertisers keep coming. It's good fun though trying to spot who's the same who.
25 of 40  -   Report This Post

trevor

24th July 2010, 15:25
Dammit - i just damaged my foreskin,mind you,I was thinking really hard thoughts(knocked the bloody jar over)
...Anyway,"Solvers Only" people who solve and give answers.i try to do exactly that unless people ask for "hints only".It seems to me that everybody (except maybe Big Dave)who replied to this thread was in no position to answer you.Wether or not AJT understood the ambigous title She really had no business looking at this thread according to your reasoning.

My original comment was just to state the bleeding obvious,that you would stand a better chance of getting an answer if you followed the posting tips and/or used some common sense.
You might still be waiting if AJT wasn't so willing and able to seek out a challenge

The reason i keep coming back is to respond to your amusing tit-bits.Stop talking about my foreskin and i will too, albeit reluctantly.

Cheerio

ps. not sure what you meant by "Thanks! From Both of Me."
If Anon is correct and people are posting under assumed names (pray tell all Anon),I would think the name Anon might be a good one to use - it wasn't me tho.
26 of 40  -   Report This Post

trevor

24th July 2010, 15:40
A tad embarrassing,bold type should have the correct spelling.
ambiguous
27 of 40  -   Report This Post

anon

24th July 2010, 15:56
Of course people are posting under assumed names dopey. That wasn't my point.
28 of 40  -   Report This Post

crypto

24th July 2010, 16:12
Note for Trevor

n is for nauseating.

I think n and anon are the same person.
29 of 40  -   Report This Post

chris

24th July 2010, 16:13
Trevor as to "Thanks from Both of Me". I refer you to post 10
30 of 40  -   Report This Post