CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

3rd July 2010, 13:48
Mamya - it could be Duck if you eff off!
41 of 177  -   Report This Post

trevor

3rd July 2010, 13:53
Helnena
Blackbird
As in the nursery rhyma "a POTFUL of blackbirds baked in a pie"
42 of 177  -   Report This Post

trevor

3rd July 2010, 13:56
sorry Mamya - should read - if your eff is off.
43 of 177  -   Report This Post

mamya

3rd July 2010, 14:25
Well something could be off, I haven't been myself since I got my new Chambers (did I mention that??LOL)

Have found

FUNG

so it looks like I can send it in now, looks a mess with all the corrections.
44 of 177  -   Report This Post

terry

3rd July 2010, 14:33
Due to the different time zone on the planet I live on we won't get this quiz for a couple of light years. So you can imagine how hacked off I feel that you guys have spoilt it by giving all these answers. Come to think of it this applies to every quiz/crossword published on earth. So please stop it immediately if not sooner.
45 of 177  -   Report This Post

mamya

3rd July 2010, 14:39
Now Terry, we didn't realise this would spoil your enjoyment, in future only new clues and not actual answers must be offered. I do apologise think the sun and the Chablis have quite gone to my head, am fair giddy with the joys of summer.

Mamya ♥
46 of 177  -   Report This Post

helena

3rd July 2010, 14:44
I'm sorry if I caused offence to anyone by posting answers I was unware that the compiler had requested that requests for clues should not be posted on sites such as this. I will comly with their wishes and only post clues as answers.
47 of 177  -   Report This Post

andy

3rd July 2010, 19:23
please can you give me a CLUE to this one I am stuck on

Rolling Tabacco ?HA?
48 of 177  -   Report This Post

terry

3rd July 2010, 19:31
It's rolling in the sense of talking + t for tobacco gives you chat.
49 of 177  -   Report This Post

the joker

4th July 2010, 02:41
Terry
Just come on line and noticed your CHAT.I prefer SHAG to CHAT which among very many other meanings is tobacco to roll your own cigarettes and also a bird.
I realise that due to your sensitive nature you wouldn't like to use this word on the forum!!
TJ
50 of 177  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Bird Quiz