CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tatters

16th March 2018, 17:47
Hi Loverman. Some people on this site take a dim view of this sort of thing but every time one of them takes his/her turn to tell you so the thread bounces back to the top of page 1. Have you considered starting a new thread entitled "Eviscerate Loverman here" or similar so that this thread can disappear off the charts?
21 of 28  -   Report This Post

betty

17th March 2018, 16:07
loverman, sorry I can't help with any answers but glad you began this thread
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

starman2001

18th March 2018, 12:43
If you are so keen to avoid the answers why on earth would you be looking at this site at all? Happy to looking for quick answers but perhaps feeling a bit guilty eh?
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

loverman

19th March 2018, 15:56
Starman2001, Malone, Tintin & Georgeiii - presume you will all now be giving pelters to Rigby who also started a thread on this quiz today?
24 of 28  -   Report This Post

malone

19th March 2018, 17:02
Loverman, I gave 'pelters' (whatever they are!) to no-one! I thought you'd accepted the main point of my thread? Your title seemed not to help the people who were looking for answers and the people who were wanting to avoid answers.

25 of 28  -   Report This Post

georgeiii

20th March 2018, 09:15
I am not giving "pelters" to anyone.
I was just curious as to the reasoning behind not actually naming the quiz?
The only assumption I have been able to make is that you did not want to advertise which quiz it was from - to avoid "pelters" ? - to get help from the quiz rovers who are always happy to help, but not so keen to buy!
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

jul

26th March 2018, 14:12
can anyone give me an extra clue to 26?
On stage mature student argued Titanic was destroyed.
Thanks in anticipation!
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

jul

26th March 2018, 14:14
done 26 without help!!!!!!
28 of 28  -   Report This Post