CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

21st July 2016, 01:04
mattrom: I thought it might be "neighing". I pronounce it more like sub-pee-nuh-ing, running the b and p together but still making the b sound.
41 of 68  -   Report This Post

les40

21st July 2016, 06:45
Good morning all, thanks for replying aristo and mattrom. I keep losing connection and losing my write up of feedback so I'm gonna get back to you later when I'm over the channel and get a better signal and time to comment on the great clues.
Also, I'm gonna quickly and concisely put up the PR thread so you can get started on it before I lose contact.
Thanks for your patience
42 of 68  -   Report This Post

skyewalker

21st July 2016, 09:25
Hi Les

'Ritz' as homophone of 'writs'
43 of 68  -   Report This Post

skyewalker

21st July 2016, 15:18
Sorry, Aristophanes. Didn't notice you'd already got back to Les regarding 'Ritz'. Thanks for that. :)
44 of 68  -   Report This Post

seamus, ayrshire

22nd July 2016, 20:03
I guess that les40 is still having Wi-Fi problems.
45 of 68  -   Report This Post

chrise

25th July 2016, 15:44
It looks like Les still hasn't got a WiFi connection. Perhaps someone else should pick a winner, so that there is a setter tomorrow?

I would suggest the experienced BBM2, as he doesn't seem to have entered this one. Alternatively I could pick, as my entry is a sure-fire non-winner!
46 of 68  -   Report This Post

pigale

25th July 2016, 15:51
Seems like a good idea Chris
47 of 68  -   Report This Post

paul

25th July 2016, 16:05
Spoke to Les half an hour ago - he just got back after a travelling nightmare so fingers crossed will be able to adjudicate etc
48 of 68  -   Report This Post

chrise

25th July 2016, 16:30
Excellent, though I won't be ebtering - away next week.
49 of 68  -   Report This Post

les40

25th July 2016, 17:28
Evening all,

Well! Paul is correct, I had an unexpected crisis and had to make my way back asap. Anyway, after that complete nightmare I am back home and will sort out this mess by later tonight, I feel I need to add a full feedback for the clues offered and will do this for you but it may take a little time to do so, don't worry, I'll certainly be back with the trophies later and we'll have a Clueless setter for the morning.
Thank you very much for your patience.
50 of 68  -   Report This Post