CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rusty

18th May 2015, 18:07
That is most encouraging from Baldrick, Jazzgirl.
Thank you for letting us know!
51 of 58  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th May 2015, 18:13
It seems that the rule is, if you are suspended, it is up to you to request reinstatement. I leave it there.
52 of 58  -   Report This Post

rambler

18th May 2015, 19:37
Hi, jazzgirl, I looked on google - I found the answers a bit confusing to say the least. I think the answer is probably 'no'.
53 of 58  -   Report This Post

rusty

18th May 2015, 22:21
Well done, Baldrick!
54 of 58  -   Report This Post

susan672

19th May 2015, 00:48
I don't mind at all. He belongs. The affection and respect so many of you feel for Trevor will be the impetus for him to do what's necessary to bring him back into this extraordinary fold. Fingers and toes crossed. Life is short and friendship precious... especially between wordsmiths!!
55 of 58  -   Report This Post

elle

19th May 2015, 09:39
Hear, hear, Susan! You've put that beautifully.
Haste ye back, Trev! We miss you!
56 of 58  -   Report This Post

rusty

19th May 2015, 09:58
Susan, you are indeed a wordsmith yourself!
A very well-crafted statement!
I agree with every word.
Well done!
57 of 58  -   Report This Post

susan672

20th May 2015, 00:00
A wonderful compliment. Thank you Rusty and Elle. I would never place myself in the league with all of you. You are true wordsmiths!

My mother-in-law was a war-bride. A ballerina from London who married a Canadian airforce navigator. A brilliant dancer. But I thought she was the most brilliant person I'd ever met, 40 years ago, when she first explained to me how she came up with the answers to those bizarre clues in her cryptic crossword from Canada's Saturday Night Magazine. I do believe you are all Mensa's!
58 of 58  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » totem