CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

archie

7th March 2010, 21:30
A cap is a limitation - take off the L
28 of 36  -   Report This Post

archie

7th March 2010, 21:32
as in Rent Cap, Rate Cap etc
29 of 36  -   Report This Post

nm

7th March 2010, 21:34
Much appreciated, thanks. No wonder I don't finish it too often.
30 of 36  -   Report This Post

jimb

7th March 2010, 21:45
Campo, campo, campo!

Well, this here Pete may have brought some ill feeling to what has become, as you rightly point out, a fairlyt unfriendly, backbiting forum, possibly, in my humble opinion, due to infiltration from that "other" site, particularly the DT clique who refused to give any details apart from clue numbers.

However, on the pluss side, pete has, unwittingly, been responsible for a return visit from our dear, much loved contributer, campanilla, whose pungent wit could bring down the most bigotted moron in a trice, and, whose depth and knowledge and understanding of human nature made her quite prolific and successful in providing accurate and amusing contributions.

Welcome back Campo, albeit only a brief visit!!

JimB with pleasant memories
31 of 36  -   Report This Post

campanilla

7th March 2010, 21:58
Jimbo, my sweet, spare my blushes, you always did have a way with words, and all of them clean!!! What happened to all the old crowd, Lizzie and LizzieMinto, Celadon, Pooksahib etc. etc.? And is Trevor really Trevor or is he Trevor001?
32 of 36  -   Report This Post

jimb

7th March 2010, 23:17
Campo,

my sweet, you say what happened to all the old crowd, Lizzie and LizzieMinto, Celadon, Pooksahib etc. etc.?

Well, Celadon is still dragging his poser of the week into the current lists and Pooksahib still seems to know the answers without knowing why. Not sure about Lizzie and LizzieMinto but I think Trevor is Trevor, though I'm not sure about Terry.

Well, I have few dregs left in the glass so I will raise it high and say "sleep tight" as I will

G'night

JimB
33 of 36  -   Report This Post

mamya

7th March 2010, 23:31
Campo I don`t consider myself old crowd, but have missed your postings regardless, will raise a glass also and hope the silly imposters get weary.

Might night Mamya ♥
34 of 36  -   Report This Post

campanilla

8th March 2010, 01:24
Mamya, you definitely do come under "the old crowd" as opposed to the "old" crowd!! Nice to hear from you and keep up the good work......
35 of 36  -   Report This Post

mamya

8th March 2010, 01:33
Night Babes xxxx
36 of 36  -   Report This Post