CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

icauser44

17th January 2015, 11:11
jeez, not literally impossible knucklehead
11 of 38  -   Report This Post

mamya

17th January 2015, 11:19
Charming!
12 of 38  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th January 2015, 11:20
icauser44 you have posed these type of questions before, not just on this site, but on others and you are never satisfied with the answers we give. That kind of language to someone who is trying to help might be OK in Atlanta but not here in England.
13 of 38  -   Report This Post

ginge

17th January 2015, 11:22
Ahem jazzy, Britain/the UK, otherwise hear hear!
14 of 38  -   Report This Post

elle

17th January 2015, 11:23
Well said, Jazzgirl!
15 of 38  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th January 2015, 11:24
oops. ;)
16 of 38  -   Report This Post

icauser44

17th January 2015, 11:38
I dont understand all the attitude. Either you know it or you dont, and thats fine. But how do you expect me to respond to a question like "well if its impossible, whats the point"? and to someone saying I am not happy with any of the answers...

No one listed six words, the first answer I got was logical except for one too many words, per instructions. if u know it, please put what u think, but no more insults
17 of 38  -   Report This Post

chrisg

17th January 2015, 13:05
I have been away from my pc hence the delayed response. icauser44 - I took your response to mean that this particular puzzle was impossible to solve - hence my response. Calling me a knucklehead was uncalled for and, I for one, will not attempt to answer any other postings you place on this site.
18 of 38  -   Report This Post

elle

17th January 2015, 13:37
I think you should apologise to Chrisg, icauser 44.
19 of 38  -   Report This Post

rossim

17th January 2015, 14:30
Forum Rules

The Rules of the forum are fairly simple. We operate a fairly free policy on discussions and try not to get involved in individual arguments between participants. We will, however, delete threads if their sole purpose is to insult another user of the forum and also warn the instigator(s) that they will be barred if the comments continue. Also, under no circumstances will we allow foul language and anyone using it stands a good chance of being instantly barred from the site.
The Forum is meant to be a friendly place where participants chat and help each other with crossword problems so we ask that everyone respect this and join in sensibly with discussions. Thank you.

20 of 38  -   Report This Post