CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

18th August 2014, 19:46
How nice to hear from you, emrach! How are things going?

Thanks very much for your wishes. We're looking forward to the weekend.
11 of 35  -   Report This Post

emrach

18th August 2014, 19:50
Things are going well but would prefer a three/four day week - work really gets in the way of things!!!

Have a brilliant weekend

12 of 35  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

18th August 2014, 20:29
Nice to see u on the forum emrach XXXXXX LOL
13 of 35  -   Report This Post

lmj

18th August 2014, 20:52
Congratulations Chrise. Not many of us stay the distance. I have been married 44 years. I was a child bride!

Bobs mom, you must be very proud of your daughter. Just the thing my own daughter would do. She gave up a good job a few years ago to travel the world. She would love the sort of thing your daughter is doing for the poor Gibbons. She loves animals of all sorts and her hero is David Attenborough! She was in the Massai desert among other places. She had a great time and I am sure your family will have a great celebration when your daughter arrives home full of wonderful tales of her adventure. Good luck to her in the future.

All have a great time celebrating home comings and anniversaries.

Linda xx

14 of 35  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th August 2014, 20:55
Thanks Linda - obviously you did marry young!
15 of 35  -   Report This Post

elle

18th August 2014, 21:07
Actually, we are doing quite well on this site for long-lasting happy marriages.......

Rossim for 45 years, Linda for 44, myself for 42 , Chris for 40, bob's mum for 30.......
Anyone else want to contribute....?

16 of 35  -   Report This Post

emrach

18th August 2014, 21:14
And of course always nice to see you Bobsmum - literally xxx
17 of 35  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th August 2014, 22:43
Sometimes death gets in the way , elle, but I'm always pleased for those who do make it. Did you read my explanation of Egyptian vowels ;-)
Have you and bob's mum met emrach? How excellent.
18 of 35  -   Report This Post

elle

18th August 2014, 23:31
I didn't mean to be insensitive, Rosalind - I'm so sorry that you lost your husband. I very nearly lost mine to cancer a few years ago and am so thankful that he recovered.
I was just glad to hear some happy stories about people staying together - I thought it nice to be positive and celebrate together.
Yes, thank you, I did read your explanation about Egyptian vowels - I wondered if it might be something like that.
19 of 35  -   Report This Post

rosalind

19th August 2014, 00:10
I agree. elle, it is nice to celebrate. My parents got to 60 and their telegram from the Queen (you have to ring Buck House, honest!)
20 of 35  -   Report This Post