CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

18th September 2013, 21:30
should the question be "What, in the opinion of 'planet earth' programme presented by sir David Attenborough, is the most resilient living thing on planet earth and how did it become so?

no doubt about it, grass is extremely resilient but the most resilient living thing?
i don't think a definitive answer is possible. i reckon the answer could be me, trevor. long may i thrive.
21 of 26  -   Report This Post

twm

18th September 2013, 22:04
I enjoyed this thread and learnt from it.
I loved Harbinger's response at number 13, which made me laugh out loud - no mean feat as I am hosting some sort of cold, just now!
22 of 26  -   Report This Post

trevor

18th September 2013, 22:38
i agree with your comment about post #13.
welcome back harbinger.
23 of 26  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th September 2013, 23:38
I agree syzzie
never heard of them before, but the Wiki entry is amazing. Not sure if they look sweet or disgusting but they sure are resilient. Loved your post too, harbinger.
24 of 26  -   Report This Post

taf29

19th September 2013, 01:53
I'm glad you enjoyed this thread. After reading some of the other threads on this site I thought somebody needed to inject a bit of life into it and I find there is no better way than to pose a question that has an answer but also open to other people's views. This in turn usually creates a bit of humour as people try to disprove the others theory. I myself also enjoyed harbingers post at number 13 even though it was aimed at me.
25 of 26  -   Report This Post

taf29

19th September 2013, 01:55
What is the most popular point in the world?
26 of 26  -   Report This Post