CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

10th July 2013, 23:17
That was lots of fun, I really like that word ;-))

I rather boringly meant Short Term Relationship, BBM, because most of us are too old for any other kind! Thank you for the Hon Mench.

Walking on beaches, Mr A, wonderful. I even have a photo of a drain cover I found near one. It was on Stewart Island and said "I might go to New Zealand one day".

Kiwikid, I too laughed out loud, just loved your clue.

Well done ginge
61 of 74  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

10th July 2013, 23:42
Is it safe to assume that we have another vicar amongst the naughty flock? That was indeed charmingly funny, kiwikid.

Rosalind: Really, what are the odds that two forum members would have a passion for drain covers? Do you too feel misunderstood?
62 of 74  -   Report This Post

busby

11th July 2013, 00:28
Well done Ginge
Thanks to Bbm2 & Rosalind, RedundantMissM, hopefully not :)
63 of 74  -   Report This Post

rosalind

11th July 2013, 01:02
I do indeed often feel misunderstood, aristo. Anyone would think there was something odd about liking drain covers.
64 of 74  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th July 2013, 01:27
a bit late, i know but bbc4 tv is about to show a programme with vicars telling jokes, clean and otherwise, its on in 5mins, 01;30 tho i'm sure it will be repeated.
they have opted for the rather cyptic "some vicars with jokes" for the title.
65 of 74  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

11th July 2013, 04:13
If there are two people in a comparatively small sample such as this with a keen interest in drain covers, that must therefore equate to a sizable group internationally - perhaps you could consider setting up a support group?

Yes, I confess to being a somewhat irreverent reverend: please hold the Vicar of Dibley jokes, as I must have heard most of them (being short, round and female!)
66 of 74  -   Report This Post

paul

11th July 2013, 09:24
Well done Ginge - nice clue
67 of 74  -   Report This Post

paul

11th July 2013, 09:25
@THEA

Is it true that vicars don't get stage fright just pulpitations?
68 of 74  -   Report This Post

busby

11th July 2013, 09:43
Nowt to do with me, but thanks Paul,,,put a big smile on my face.
69 of 74  -   Report This Post

paul

11th July 2013, 09:50
thanks Busby - just thought of it!
70 of 74  -   Report This Post