CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bigbadmarty2

10th July 2013, 19:47
Looking forward to it Aristo .
Sorry I didn't get around to congratulating you on last weeks' PR - sidetracked by the tennis I'm afraid .

@ChrisE - that would be interesting ! (Remember the dream sequence in Spellbound ?)
51 of 74  -   Report This Post

ginge

10th July 2013, 19:52
Cheers BBM2 I'm thrilled you picked one of my efforts when there were so many inspired entries including 2 that particularly impressed and appealed to me;
fieryjack @ 39 ( booze always gets my attention ) &
aristo @ 21. His use of " lavatory " actually stopped me posting " Doris Stokes misused Cocaine in lavatory " which I reckon has novelty value.
I haven't viewed the clip yet as I'm using my phone which doesnt allow me to access links.
Thanks all for your kind comments.
Neil (ginge is a very long story)

which can't access links so that pleasure awaits and I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Thanks all for
52 of 74  -   Report This Post

ab

10th July 2013, 19:54
Congratulations, ginge.
53 of 74  -   Report This Post

jws

10th July 2013, 20:00
well done ginge and thanks for the great video
54 of 74  -   Report This Post

ginge

10th July 2013, 20:04
As you can see a phone with a limited screen not ideal for posting anything of length. Hadn't realised I was overwriting and simultaneously deleting. It was obviously Ixion who used " lavatory " with the brilliant use of Sybil Fawlty.
That should sort things and I'll quit now.
Thanks again.
55 of 74  -   Report This Post

ginge

10th July 2013, 20:04
As you can see a phone with a limited screen not ideal for posting anything of length. Hadn't realised I was overwriting and simultaneously deleting. It was obviously Ixion who used " lavatory " with the brilliant use of Sybil Fawlty.
That should sort things and I'll quit now.
Thanks again.
56 of 74  -   Report This Post

les40

10th July 2013, 21:12
Well done ginge, lovely clue.
Beginners luck or a sign of things to come. I think a sign of things to come, we're all gonna have to up our game.
I never posted this week because basically, I didn't have enough time to come up with owt decent, I started on something with 'Cavalry' in it and then spotted aristo's clue and gave up.
That was a real tough word to clue I thought.
57 of 74  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

10th July 2013, 21:18
Congratulations ginge - well thought out clue!
And thanks BBM2 & Miss M for the competition; it was a great word to clue.

I'm glad the Vicar clue amused... I can't match Theambler's 40 years though!
58 of 74  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

10th July 2013, 21:52
Well done, ginge, and thank you to BBM2 & Miss M!
59 of 74  -   Report This Post

imagcq

10th July 2013, 22:28
Well done Ginge,Nice clueing.

Ros BBM many thanks.

D
60 of 74  -   Report This Post