CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT16

caravaggio

15th April 2013, 20:30
Good evening all and I do hope that you're all fit and well.

I'm pleased to say that I am - particularly as the weather has started to get warmer and swallows and swifts are being seen in Cheshire - that information is courtesy of the Cheshire Wildlife Trust; I can't claim to have seen either yet.

I love Pipesmoker's story! Still getting small holes appearing in your clothing, Sir? I stopped smoking three years ago but I'd love to fill a pipe bowl with tobacco, carefully light it and then inhale deeply...

Jazz Girl, you're an angel! I bought the RT last week for a change, completed that crossword the same day and worked out the anagram but, after watching Endeavour last night, I couldn't see the connection. And then I thought to myself, "I wonder..." So you've not disappointed to me.

I see that Mondrian and Bees are still contributing - greetings to you both - but that Old Girl is missing. Maybe she'll put in an appearance soon like me.

My very best wishes to you all,

Caravaggio
41 of 45  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th April 2013, 20:45
Good to see you Caravaggio.
Radio 2 tonight 10 p.m. Humph, Wynton Marsalis and Sachmo ! What a combination :)
Best wishes
J
42 of 45  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

15th April 2013, 21:24
Hello, Caravaggio. How good to hear from you. I hope you are well. Yes, I continue to be the holeiest man on the island. Mrs P continues to buy replacement clothes, which I in turn refuse to wear in case I make holes in them.

Jazzgirl. I am not into jazz, but I do have a number of Wynton Marsalis' classical cds. Wonderful. Please try them if you haven't done so already.

Best wishes to all.

P
43 of 45  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th April 2013, 21:30
Good evening Pipesmoker
About a year or so ago, I think it was you and also Caravaggio who mentioned Wynton Marsalis' classical renditions and I have been enjoying them since then. Thanks to you both. J
44 of 45  -   Report This Post

bees

16th April 2013, 12:56
Thanks folks, for the answer to the anagram. It's good to see Caravaggio back with us? Are you still partaking of those expensive luxurious holidays?
I went caravanning (in a caravangio?) and the water supply froze.
45 of 45  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT16