CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

2nd April 2013, 20:39
Jus googled the LongTail and Siskins I haven't seen any of those Just loads of Blue and Green Tits - the later I have just noticed is call the Great Tit - robins and a family of wood pigeons who nest just beside my daughters bedroom window and wake her up every morning. I am surprised the chicks from last year are still here, don't know what will happen when the new ones are hatched! You can probably guess I don't know much about birds.
21 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd April 2013, 20:43
Green Tits were a new one to me, emrach - but I am familiar with Great Tits.
22 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd April 2013, 20:45
btw the siskins are probably making their way north - just be patient!
23 of 29  -   Report This Post

emrach

2nd April 2013, 20:45
RE I don't know you come into my life, charm me and then dump me what's that all about?

Of course I am very pleased for you and I wish you all the very best in your new adventure and I know what ever you are doing you will be successful, bring a sense of humour and of course, hopefully happy.

Take Care T xx

24 of 29  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

2nd April 2013, 20:48
emrach - I'll still be about and will always remember where the crown jewels are kept!! lol:)
25 of 29  -   Report This Post

emrach

2nd April 2013, 20:48
Sorry ChrisE just read my post and its not very clear meant to say that I have called them green tits but on checking out the siskins I saw they were not called Green Tits but are actually called the Great Tit.

I had also put later which should have read latter :)
26 of 29  -   Report This Post

emrach

2nd April 2013, 20:50
I would hope so RE !!!!

Strangely enough I have never forgotten that clue :)
27 of 29  -   Report This Post

rossim

2nd April 2013, 20:51
I think Emrach might have meant green Finches. Alas, they seem to be on the decline too. We used to see loads.
28 of 29  -   Report This Post

emrach

2nd April 2013, 21:09
Hi Rossim

Although I get greenfinches - haven't seen any yet - the green breasted birds are round and plump looking and not slim like the greenfinch. I really don't know much about birds but I do love looking at them. I think they are all nesting in the guttering so holding off getting them cleared - the Virginia Creeper has taken over but I don't want to disturb the nests.
29 of 29  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Clueless?