CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

2nd April 2013, 19:47
chrise: We have a family of woodchucks living in our woods and they haven't even shown their mischievous little faces yet.
11 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd April 2013, 19:48
How much wood do they chuck?
12 of 29  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

2nd April 2013, 19:50
Not sure about wood, but they chuck a hell of a lot of vegetables.
13 of 29  -   Report This Post

emrach

2nd April 2013, 20:03
You lucky people - this time last year we had a heat wave - oh to feel the warmth of the sun. Hope you both enjoy your breaks xx
14 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd April 2013, 20:04
Thanks, emrach
You were missed on Clue Chain yesterday. I hope you had a good day instead.
15 of 29  -   Report This Post

emrach

2nd April 2013, 20:17
Thanks ChrisE

I meant to post my apologies but was far too busy eating and drinking with friends and family - and have been since Saturday!! An unusually busy weekend. Still cold but it isn't dark yet. The garden is being taking over by the aforementioned small birds I have never seen so many, don't know what is going on !!!
16 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd April 2013, 20:22
Sounds like a good day!

We have seen far more Long-Tailed Tits in the last ten years than ever before - in fact I saw my first only about fifteen years ago.

This winter, for the very first time, we have had Siskins coming to our feeders - they are voracious, and can (between them) empty a large sunflower heart feeder in a day!
17 of 29  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

2nd April 2013, 20:31
Just to let you guys know - after this week I will not be about very much on the forum, as I have decided to come out of retirement (albeit after a great deal of thought) and will be embarking on a new business venture.

It's been great getting to know you and I've had some good fun. However, it will not be the end of my participation as I will drop in now and then.
18 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd April 2013, 20:34
Very best wishes for your new project, RE. I really hope it goes well, but I still hope to hear from you now and then.
19 of 29  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

2nd April 2013, 20:37
Thanks very much chrise. Don't worry, I will still be about - just not as frequently.
20 of 29  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Clueless?