CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

14th March 2013, 08:05
I was asked by a concerned user of the Forum to e-mail Mrs Trellis to see if she was OK as she has been absent for some time and her friends were concerned about her. You'll all be pleased to know she is fine, I received the following reply from her :

"That is so kind of my friends on the forum to be concerned; I am fine, albeit that it's been a very difficult year for several reasons. Whilst dealing with things I got out of the habit of going on the forum, but hope to do so soon. Please would you reassure anyone who has enquired that I am fine, and hope to be back on the forum soon. Also that I really appreciate their concern - I was very touched when I received your email. I look forward to 'chatting' with my Forum Friends soon"
1 of 22  -   Report This Post

chrisg

14th March 2013, 08:12
This is good news. Thank you Norah for following up.
2 of 22  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

14th March 2013, 08:52
That's very good news, --- thank you for doing that norah - very kind of you

Speak soon Mrs Trellis xxxxx
3 of 22  -   Report This Post

emrach

14th March 2013, 09:23
Glad you are ok Mrs Trellis and we look forward to your return.

Thanks Norah. xx

Haste ye Back Mrs Trellis xx
4 of 22  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

14th March 2013, 10:52
That's great to hear at last: we look forward to having you back, Mrs T!
And thanks from me, too, Norah!
5 of 22  -   Report This Post

pastille

14th March 2013, 11:35
Happy Days all round.......x
6 of 22  -   Report This Post

mrw

14th March 2013, 12:21
Well done "concerned user" I think I can guess who that was.

It's always good to hear good news.
7 of 22  -   Report This Post

chrise

14th March 2013, 15:30
Thanks for doing that, Norah - we look forward to hearing from Mrs T (of North Wales) again.
8 of 22  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

14th March 2013, 17:00
Been concentrating on other things today and have only just noticed this thread. It is really satisfying to know that the people involved in this forum (both admin and contributors) have the welfare of others in mind in the course of their day.

I know that bobs mum, gk et al wish you the best Mrs Trellis - and in the words of emrach 'haste ye back'
9 of 22  -   Report This Post

jws

14th March 2013, 17:07
thanks Norah and good wishes to Mrs T
10 of 22  -   Report This Post