CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mrs trellis

19th March 2013, 09:48
Thanks again pasty & rosalind for your kind words. Rosalind, disabling is the exact word - but I'm sure one of your cakes would help a lot! But don't send it to North Wales, I have a confession to make - I don't live there, Mrs Trellis is just my real name. Ok it's not, but I'm afraid I'm a Home Counties girl - although we did spend every summer on the Gower as children, and after Saturday's rugby I'm using that to claim Welsh citizenship. Actually, it probably gives me the right to play for them. Emrach, I believe I also have you to thank for chasing me up ;-) xx
21 of 22  -   Report This Post

emrach

19th March 2013, 10:59
Morning Mrs Trellis

No thanks required Mrs Trellis - and to be honest it was very much a joint effort between Bobs Mum and I - what is important is that you are okay. So very sorry to hear the very sad and difficult time you are going through and disabling is the perfect word.

Take care and I look forward to eavesdropping on you and Bobs Mum chat having two daughters and a dog too. Tx
22 of 22  -   Report This Post