CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

14th March 2013, 17:15
Glad to know you're Ok Mrs T and hiope to see you around soon
11 of 22  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

14th March 2013, 17:23
Hi everyone, have I missed much? Sorry to have gone AWOL, it wasn't an intentional thing but as I said, I just got out of the habit while other stuff was going on, and never got back into it, even though I did miss you all! Anyway, it's lovely to be back, and I do thank you for your kind comments and concerns for my welfare. As I say, I'm fine and looking forward to some good chats and good crosswording. I hope all the rest of you are well; bob's mum, I look forward to hearing how Bob & the Big Boy are getting on.
ps Norah/Ash, loving what you've done with the site.
12 of 22  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

14th March 2013, 18:02
Hi ya mrs t,

So glad to hear from u --- we were getting worried XXXX---hope things r not too bad XXXXXX

Bob is really good -- she has left uni, just after Christmas and she had our blessing as it really was NOT for her -- she has got a job in London and saving up to follow her dream of travelling and working in Africa. Big boy is good, behaving well and each day brings a new experience that he has to learn to deal with -- but that's husbands for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXX Really looking forward to u being back --- u take care and speak soon XX
13 of 22  -   Report This Post

emrach

14th March 2013, 19:19
Hi Mrs Trellis Nice to see you posting again xx
14 of 22  -   Report This Post

bees

16th March 2013, 15:56
Nice to see you back Mrs Trellis. I'm sorry, I hadn't a clue where you'd gone.
15 of 22  -   Report This Post

magworth

16th March 2013, 19:42
So glad you`re back, Mrs Trellis. I always look for you, because I lived on Anglesey for a few years. mags.
16 of 22  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

17th March 2013, 20:49
Thanks again all, great to see the familiar names :-)
17 of 22  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

17th March 2013, 20:55
That was kind of a test transmission as an earlier post didn't go through. What I said was that The kindness of strangers is one of my favourite phrases and ethos, and you lot epitomise this - although you're not really strangers. I look forward to re-joining clue chain etc soon xx
18 of 22  -   Report This Post

rosalind

17th March 2013, 23:14
Do you live on Anglesey, Mrs T? One of my sons moved to Penygroes recently and can see it (sometimes!) from his upstairs windows.
I'm afraid I read your message to Bob's Mum. That is truly dreadful news. Grief is so disabling; you feel you cannot get through the next hour, let alone all the days and years ahead. But you do.
19 of 22  -   Report This Post

pastille

17th March 2013, 23:48
Kissypoos..Mrs T...and I will also add a WOOWOO!

Just to ads fuel to the fire...

No, actually, those days are gone ...thank.f...x

Love you.....

But we did have a laugh.
20 of 22  -   Report This Post