Good morning/afternoon friends
A bit late today. Getting ready to go out for the afternoon. Difficult? I've learned my lesson so am not saying, lol. Enjoy!
I set crossies just for pleasure. I wonder if some of you excellent regulars would like to try a few of my clues? Since they're new, no letters!
Please withhold solutions till 5 pm (GMT) to allow others to have a go.
1. North American shark in bed alongside old pilot (5-7)
2. Old-fashioned person using net, for example (4,6)
3. Plant close to a salesperson (3,8)
4. Flying airspace raider but not a prairie chicken (6)
5. A return to the interior, sadly puts it in almost desperate straits (2,7,2)