CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mondrian

6th February 2013, 14:37
chrise. Thanks. A series and a book I loved!! But at least my excuse (for what its worth ) is that I do not play bridge!!
31 of 38  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

6th February 2013, 18:16
Hi, Mondrian. I am just wondering what directions we could give you to help with this one.

Best wishes.

P
32 of 38  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

6th February 2013, 18:16
Hi, Mondrian. I am just wondering what directions we could give you to help with this one.

Best wishes.

P
33 of 38  -   Report This Post

bees

6th February 2013, 19:27
This is all weird. I look away for a few days and come back to find the site has changed, my log-in won't work and, to cap it all, my computer keeps crashing every five minu
34 of 38  -   Report This Post

cantersue

6th February 2013, 20:13
Hi all. Enjoyed this one especially 2d and 10a. Extra clue for 2d could be . . .
Small papers used to celebrate unions made in churches or other registered buildings.
35 of 38  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th February 2013, 20:22
Hi bees

Several of us have found a problem with crashes with IE - try using Chrome (or possibly Firefox) instead.

When you get used to it, you will find that the new format is much improved - far more flexible, with greatly improved navigation, and also searches.
36 of 38  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th February 2013, 20:23
I forgot to mention - if you go to "Edit" your profile, you can choose whether to view the posts in chronological order, or reverse order!
37 of 38  -   Report This Post

bees

7th February 2013, 15:18
tes. (Three crashes later). Thanks Chrise, I'll look into that. I'm hoping for a new(ish) computer shortly. I've only just finished RT 6, haven't looked at 7 yet. Cheers!
38 of 38  -   Report This Post