CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

6th February 2013, 21:39
Congratulations, redundantelf.
51 of 58  -   Report This Post

jws

6th February 2013, 21:47
well done RE, nice clue and thanks to BBM2 for the word and the video
52 of 58  -   Report This Post

pastille

6th February 2013, 22:48
Well done redundantelf ....your clue may me laugh also.

Just had a fabulous day, lunch at Nado's which for a chain restaurant is pretty damn good, recommend the chicken livers, then to the D.C.A. To see Django Unchained, brilliant film, and only had to close my eyes a couple of times......and then....a 3 hour session with the Scottish Symphony Orchestra..." Workshopping Beethoven's 5 with the Spice Girls "shake to left, if your having a good, shake to the right bla,bla bla...."

...and the come home to Peer Gynt ....don't think I've spelt that right. anyway....cherry on the cake. Thank you.
53 of 58  -   Report This Post

mrw

7th February 2013, 07:28
Where did the cellist hide his cello?
54 of 58  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

7th February 2013, 08:15
Congratulations RE, and well done BBM2/Rosiland. Loved the clip - things like that always make me well up though!
55 of 58  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

7th February 2013, 09:04
Now there's a nice surprise to greet you in the morning, it's made my day - thank you!

Thanks BBM2 for picking my clue amongst so many clever ones (bullfrog @ 8 & busby @ 35 were particular favourites) it must have been a difficult choice. Thanks also for the prize - it's one of my favourite pieces of music (however did you know?)

btw chrise - also picked up on 'broom - bearer' as the Plantagenets were a favourite of my old history teacher who was a mine of information on them (way before t'internet)
56 of 58  -   Report This Post

rosalind

7th February 2013, 10:08
What a lovely clip, BBM.
Just loved the expression of total wonder on the face of the little boy.
57 of 58  -   Report This Post

therogue

7th February 2013, 11:22
Well done RE, great clue!
58 of 58  -   Report This Post