Good morning. So far, as a result of BT's line adjustment, I've not had any real problems on line. BUT, I still get the occasional 'drop out' of my connection and have to switch everything off (hub and computer) and boot up again, to get back on line. Good lick with this week's offering. John
I set crossies just for pleasure. I wonder if some of you excellent regulars would like to try a few of my clues? Since they're new, no letters!
Please withhold solutions till 5 pm (GMT) to allow others to have a go.
1. British to dump insane but not stupid clots (7)
2. Marvellous! It’s hidden (3,2,5)
3. An informal, yet intensive, discussion can take place around endless walks (4-2)
4. Whips grow weary with each one coming back to earth (8)
5. Communist Party and Hungary embrace in agreement about an empty tomb (8)