CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

21st January 2013, 11:07
Nice one ChrisE
31 of 37  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

21st January 2013, 11:26
Hi chrise Yes the characters do develop but Ferrea is a shadowy character. I can't remember the sequence of the book so u may have started with a later one -- i'm not sure -- i will google-i thought u would enjoy as the setting will be familiar to u.

Hi RE & emrach nice to see u both -- looking forward to later, i am trying to sort out some clues now and also working on JE -so- lots of paper strewn all over the kitchen table.

Dear maggieob,
I for one will talk,chatter,natter,ramble and converse with whom i like and where i like and when i like with other like-minded people - i do not need your permission or censure to do so - if u do not like our chats then don't read them ---Simples

32 of 37  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st January 2013, 11:33
Well said, bobsmum
I thought that I was reading the first one, but there seems to be "backstory", referring to earlier cases. I would be interested to know the correct order.
33 of 37  -   Report This Post

emrach

21st January 2013, 11:42
Bobs Mum go girl go - I was going to recommend to avoid any further unhappiness not to open threads that are obviously not crossword related but you said what I wanted to say.

See you later x
34 of 37  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

21st January 2013, 11:45
Chrise -- have a look at www.librarythingy.com looks like they have listed the correct order of the books (the first 4 anyway)
35 of 37  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st January 2013, 11:55
Hi bobsmum
It looks like there might be earlier ones that haven't been translated - e.g. La Loggia Degli Innocenti
36 of 37  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

21st January 2013, 12:08
Yes chrise you may well be right - i had not thought of that. Very good translations though- of all the books i have read i have only seen a couple of grammatical errors. I don't think reading them out of sequence is that much of a prob as each book has its own story and can be read in isolation so to speak.
37 of 37  -   Report This Post