CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

18th January 2013, 22:43
Clever girl Pastille just googled it and now I get your clue maybe I will have to bite the bullet and just ask from now on Cheers x
49 of 57  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th January 2013, 22:45
Congratulaions BBM2, a great subtractive anagram.
I'm sorry, I plan to be away from my computer midday on Thursday but everything depends not only on the weather but also on my having a vehicle, which at present is in hospital. However, I will (reluctantly and temporarily I hope) relinquish my post if someone else volunteers.
I hope it is not considered out of turn for me to suggest we spare a thought for the people of Mali in their current situation.
R
50 of 57  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th January 2013, 22:50
Well I could volunteer to be a watered down Miss Moneypenny....may be putting myself up for ridicule ...but hey hoy what's new......

Woowoo
51 of 57  -   Report This Post

emrach

18th January 2013, 23:02
Can't imagine you being a watered down anything Pastille - may have mentioned this before but I still fancy myself in black leather playing the Sax. When I got divorced I had a choice dish washer or Saxaphone bought the Saxaphone - Promised myself this is the year I get lessons. I can read music but just for the violin not as sexy I feel xxx
52 of 57  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

18th January 2013, 23:03
Well, congratulations, BigBad! Well done. My record remains perfect: zero votes in the past month (though perhaps two in the past six). Time to start heeding the voices, I think... :) Thanks to ixion.
53 of 57  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th January 2013, 23:08
Lol emrach I still fancied myself as a Backing vocal singer for Lenard Cohen.....
54 of 57  -   Report This Post

emrach

18th January 2013, 23:23
Well I can't sing - or play that doesn't matter - so I can be your backing saxonophist!!
55 of 57  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

19th January 2013, 00:21
@emrach - the violin not sexy? Meet Gemma the fiddler in my band: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17973385/3a.jpg
56 of 57  -   Report This Post

ab

19th January 2013, 02:25
Congratulations, bigbadmarty2.
57 of 57  -   Report This Post