CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

17th December 2012, 14:47
...oh and btw, I know you are English. I lived for a while in France and sometimes drift into Francais. I was at Cavalaire in the South. They had an amber flood alert a couple of days back, so no better than England sometimes.
A bientot....
21 of 26  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

17th December 2012, 15:10
Hey, jazzy, you lived right next to St Trop?! Did you work there as well?
Either way, how about a little Armagnac after the trifle............(avec modération, biensur)................
22 of 26  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th December 2012, 15:37
GK - Not exactly work, (voluntary) but I was lucky to share an apartment, otherwise I could not have afforded it! St.Trop is about half an hour away and we didn't go there much.
23 of 26  -   Report This Post

bees

17th December 2012, 18:05
Merry Christmas all, and a happy and healthy new year. Gluchliches Neu Jahr (I think). I can't remember what it is in French. I never go there in the winter!
24 of 26  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

17th December 2012, 18:27
Thanks, bees! Actually in German it's Glueckliches Neues Jahr; in French it's simply Bonne Année! But I know what you mean.And the doctor recommends: Stay away from puzzles for the next fortnight! But then as a French doctor said to me this year: An apple a day keeps the doctor away --- but you have to aim carefully...(I didn't know that one). Cheers!
25 of 26  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th December 2012, 18:31
A garlic a day keeps everybody away (sorry!)
26 of 26  -   Report This Post