CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

13th December 2012, 20:02
I hope that post was a joke, les!
We always roast something at Christmas. It used to have to be turkey to feed the masses, but now the numbers have decreased, we have goose as a special treat (my absolute favourite meat)
21 of 36  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

13th December 2012, 20:07
So are you doing the Christmas dinner this year Chrise? Would save me flashing up the BBQ
22 of 36  -   Report This Post

chrise

13th December 2012, 20:10
Christmas dinner is always very much a joint effort, SLH - me, my wife and daughter - a great team (so long as we don't shout at each other as serving time approaches).
Isn't it a bit cold outside to barecue at Christmas - or are you Australian?
23 of 36  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th December 2012, 20:10
Les40 hook, line and sinker comes to mind - can't believe I fell for that. I normally pride myself for not being easily fooled. Love it x
24 of 36  -   Report This Post

les40

13th December 2012, 20:12
Emrach, I'm glad it didn't offend and you saw the funny side of it.
25 of 36  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

13th December 2012, 20:15
Chrise - not Australian but mad Scot living in the Midlands. So anywhere south of Glasgow is positively tropical!
26 of 36  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th December 2012, 20:17
Rosalind - sounds lovely and light - I am, even though I say so myself, quite good at soups and fresh fuit nice and refreshing. The cake, however, may end up with little subsidence !!!!
27 of 36  -   Report This Post

pastille

13th December 2012, 20:17
Woowoo....so love a mad scot....

@ emrach I will try and find a link for the " cake"

28 of 36  -   Report This Post

rosalind

13th December 2012, 22:23
There's a recipe and templates for a gingerbread house in this month's Good Food. You can crush boiled sweets and put them in cutout spaces for windows before cooking- they make lovely coloured panes. I once put a small light inside- looked great and very festive.
29 of 36  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

14th December 2012, 15:01
For all you hard working contributors to the forum. Just a small festive stocking filler from my boss. Merry Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsAAP_w7KFE
30 of 36  -   Report This Post