CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

29th October 2012, 07:21
Phillip was banned from the forum following persistent complaints about his behaviour. Ash and I took the decision after he had been warned several times that other users felt threatened by his offensive comments but he continued in the same vein. Also, a lot of his seemingly innocent posts were found to be very offensive on closer inspection of the language used. There is no place for this type of behaviour on a friendly crossword forum and we decided that we were not prepared to tolerate it any longer. I am sorry that some of you miss him but I think the majority are very thankful that they can use the Forum without fear of being abused by him. It has been very peaceful this last few weeks, let’s all work together to keep it that way
41 of 46  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

29th October 2012, 07:47
Thanks for the explanation norah - I for one miss phillip's wit but understand your decision.
42 of 46  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th October 2012, 15:05
Also....thanks for explanation .

P@
43 of 46  -   Report This Post

the joker

30th October 2012, 01:07
Trevor
Your Mole Skin 4s will not come to any harm being washed in the sink along with your soup bowl.
It may be that with a few washings some shrinkage could take place,rendering your extra large size ones of no further use to you. These could be sold on E Bay as medium sized,for the lesser endowed males.
TJ
44 of 46  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th October 2012, 01:23
@ the joker..

Did you know that a " moleskin" is also a flesh coloured piece adhesive cloth used to cover up genitailia in sex scenes in film making???

Just a little fact I learned recently....
45 of 46  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th October 2012, 01:23
No don't ask....
46 of 46  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » @phillip