CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bigbadmarty2

22nd October 2012, 18:00
Actually was going to mention this .
Was also wondering if there was any way of "auto-refreshing" without having to constantly hit f5 or refresh ?
Its not usually an issue on here , but with threads like CLUECHAIN it can be frustrating :)
141 of 150  -   Report This Post

jws

22nd October 2012, 18:04
I use F5 or right click and refresh. Automation would be very welcome
142 of 150  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

22nd October 2012, 18:06
what a good idea rossim, i am not around next week so will see if new idea takes off-- am i alone in thinking that if the pages / posts were reversed-- ie, post 1 becomes the first and the last so to speak we could all just read the last post on the first page ---- does that make sense???? I know what i mean
143 of 150  -   Report This Post

francis

22nd October 2012, 18:11
Safari gets rid of adverts and pop ups (but my son had to show me)
Agree with Rosalind ; restart at 10 without preamble of course
144 of 150  -   Report This Post

rossim

22nd October 2012, 19:05
It was Rossim actually but don't worry. I'm glad of the positive response.

We have discussed before that the ads are annoying but important as they provide the necessary revenue to keep this brilliant forum going. Please don't block them.
145 of 150  -   Report This Post

chrise

22nd October 2012, 19:10
Good idea, rossim, as long as one of us remembers!

I'm quite pleased we got to 15 pages today - after an hour or so it looked like it might peter out in 2 or 3!
146 of 150  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd October 2012, 19:46
Sorry all, was only in for a bit today, so could not partake...

Good idea Rosiland ...

Speaking of " buggy bears". what ever happened to the giving feedback on how the site could be improved?

Ash contacted a while back.....have I missed it?
147 of 150  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

23rd October 2012, 10:00
Just to let you all know that Ash and his team are still working on the new Crossword site. The team have to fit this work round their day jobs working for Evoluted but progress is being made. I have sent him the suggestions mentioned in this thread about automatically updating the forum and also asking for a facility to reverse the order of the pages so that the last page is on top. I had previously told him how onerous it was getting to the end of a thread if more than 10 pages are involved, it takes for ever on large threads, so they are looking to improve that as well. Please continue to enjoy the Forum and rest assured that Ash will put the new Crossword site live as soon as possible.
148 of 150  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd October 2012, 11:43
Thank you Nora.....
149 of 150  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd October 2012, 23:34
Also brining this to the top so you know where the message from Nora came from.
150 of 150  -   Report This Post