CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

16th July 2012, 12:07
What the ?!
Let me know when it's safe to come back.

41 of 50  -   Report This Post

dermot 826

16th July 2012, 19:34
Well Phillip since you seem to love your idol so much why dont you elope together to some desert isle and astound each other with your wit and prowess.
Instead of using the forum to insult you could assist those of use who were not blessed with the same level of brilliance which youbelieve youare endowed
42 of 50  -   Report This Post

trevor

16th July 2012, 19:43
Dermot 826,
i think you've got your wires crossed. phillip was responding to somebody calling himself philllip(extra L). the posts were a bit off and have since been removed but oddly phillips replys were left untouched.
43 of 50  -   Report This Post

phillip

16th July 2012, 20:12
Dermot826, the thing is, I fell in love with myself when I was six and have been faithful eversince. so I can't see me and quixote looking at each other gooey eyed on a desert island, or anywhere else come to that. now if he was a girly,hmmmmm.maybe.

seriously though, I think you may be under the impression that my post no35 was a response to your no34. it wasn't. it was a reponse to some loon impersonating me. their posts have been removed for some reason and as my post now immediately follows yours it just looks like a response to you. there was also a post from a "julia and sandy" and that has also disappeared.

I trust that clears things up.

p.s. trevor, thanks for taking the trouble to explain things.
44 of 50  -   Report This Post

phiilip

16th July 2012, 20:46
you're welcome phillip.
if i wanted to pretend to be you i'd make a better job of it. :-)
trevor.
45 of 50  -   Report This Post

dermot 826

16th July 2012, 20:52
Phillip You are gracious enough to explain .I apologise and I did indeed presume that you were having a go at me .My sole purpose in making a post was to support the forum and the many others who seek help when all else fails. I only recently discovered this site and I enjoy being helped and on occasion being in a position to help others when I can .
I hope that like Spock we all live long and prosper in crossword solving !
Many thanks also to Trevor
46 of 50  -   Report This Post

sallyw

16th July 2012, 21:33
FYI phillip's emoticon 69 is the glyph for Cancer the crab!
47 of 50  -   Report This Post

sallyw

16th July 2012, 21:34
This isn't the legendary wetblanket returning in a cunning disguise is it?
48 of 50  -   Report This Post

phillip

16th July 2012, 21:36
69 with a crab, I don't bloody think so.
49 of 50  -   Report This Post

byelovzorov

16th July 2012, 21:39
Evening all. As a complete newbie to the site I was reading the thread with increasing dismay. Until the last post - truly inspired ;-). Live long and prosper, indeed. Just keep away from the crustacea.
50 of 50  -   Report This Post