CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

28th June 2012, 20:21
It did cross my mind that Quick draw McGraw could be a new alias for pip...

But I do like him...another self confessed grumpy old bugger....

Being a grumpy "still in her prime" bugger...Trevor ...the blow up was supposed to be a secret!!!

what are you like?
21 of 29  -   Report This Post

trevor

28th June 2012, 20:24
dear-o-dear, very childish of me but, yes, phillip, that is exactly the sort of phrase that sprang to mind.
22 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th June 2012, 20:55
Hi philip
Could be a subtle bit of misdirection?
23 of 29  -   Report This Post

quixote

28th June 2012, 21:55
trevor:
"Definition of APOLOGIA: a defense, especially of one's opinions, position, or actions" (Merriam-Webster);

APOLOGY is something else altogether, and not at all what I was asking for.

Now I'm off to bed - with the 'Inquisitor' for some solitary fun. May return. May not.
24 of 29  -   Report This Post

andyc

28th June 2012, 21:57
goodnight shouting at windmills.
25 of 29  -   Report This Post

phillip

28th June 2012, 22:19
quixote, that's too much,way too much information. "off to bed...for some solitary fun". get a grip man.
26 of 29  -   Report This Post

rosalind

28th June 2012, 22:33
I doubt anyone else will be er, gripping.

I am not flabby,BMI exactly 22.5. Nor am I defending what I wrote.
27 of 29  -   Report This Post

trevor

29th June 2012, 03:43
Apologias accepted.
28 of 29  -   Report This Post

rambler

29th June 2012, 07:43
Good morning, Quixote. I've read through the thread and I'm sorry that you are thinking of leaving the forum. I've left more than once but come back. The forum is policed by the Gruesome Twosome who act like rotweilers, savaging anybody they dislike and one or two acolytes who have been attacked in the past but have decided to submit. Read the 'Peer Review?' for an example of their method - one attacks and the other backs up. They will almost certainly let fly again but I just enjoy the reaction now and piss off the thread.
29 of 29  -   Report This Post