CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

23rd June 2012, 20:07
Pastille said she was going away for a couple of days, which is why she did not enter a clue for "Peer review".
21 of 51  -   Report This Post

les40

23rd June 2012, 20:59
Ok, just back

Cheers Rosalind. I will wait to see if she gets in touch. I haven't heard from Wendy or HelenB for some time

I have sent emails to: AB, aristo, AJT1, Bullfrog, djawhufc, Greedy kite, ixion, jamoza, jws, Lionheart, Paul, peterm, Syzygy, THEAMBLER,
And the 3 new setters, Rosalind, bigbadmart2 & bobs mum.

Received emails back from AB & aristo, thanks.

NB: I have placed 'a' or 'd' before each of your words on your emails, this is just to let you know if they're Down or Across clues.

Happy clueing everyone.
22 of 51  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

24th June 2012, 00:54
Thanks Les - done and returned.
23 of 51  -   Report This Post

rosalind

24th June 2012, 12:07
My two sent, first draft anyway.

One a bit norty, Aristo may have to revise his opinion of me downwards yet again!
24 of 51  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

24th June 2012, 12:29
Ooooo, can't wait. I'll send mine this afternoon (EDT).
25 of 51  -   Report This Post

lionheart

24th June 2012, 13:57
Les, sorry for late reply! Count me in but no emails have landed in my inbox as yet. I'm a bit all over the place at the moment but I should be able to get clues to you by midweek.
26 of 51  -   Report This Post

les40

24th June 2012, 14:35
LIONHEART - I sent you an email last night at 20:37 and I've just re-sent it 2 minutes ago, check it out and get back to me please.
if it's not there, then we have a problem.
Just seen my inbox and have quite a few emails, I will go and read them and feed back a soon as possible guys.
Cheers, Les
27 of 51  -   Report This Post

lionheart

24th June 2012, 14:39
The gremlin has been exorcised! Your last email arrived, cheers :)
28 of 51  -   Report This Post

wendy

24th June 2012, 14:40
Hi Les and everyone else!

I haven't been around for a while as my pc "upped and died" on me but I'm back in the land of the living now.

Les, I think it's best to include me out this month unless you really need me, in which case I'll be available.

I will, however, be keeping an eye open for the publication of July Joint Effort which is sure to give as much fun as usual.

Good luck everyone, both with the compiling and solving!
29 of 51  -   Report This Post

les40

24th June 2012, 16:02
Hi Wendy,

Glad to see you back, I will "include you out"...... new statement on me. kidding with you, it's good to hear from you.
I have a few short words left if you want to contact me aand do one or two.

I have replied to all emails from today.
Paul, yours has just popped up but I'm off for something to eat pal, will be back shortly.

Cheers, Les40
30 of 51  -   Report This Post