CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

18th June 2012, 23:53
Just popped in for a look. Do hope everything goes well. Thinking of you both.xx
11 of 34  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19th June 2012, 09:05
Best wishes from me,too. I presume we'll hear from Jolan how things are going.
12 of 34  -   Report This Post

jolan

19th June 2012, 10:25
I'm absolutely overwhelmed and slightly wet-of-eye to have discovered such lovely messages when I logged in for the first time this week (Tuesday. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart (too many to mention individually - yes Ari, I got it, thank you).

Thank God,and despite her normal weight of 5st 7lb (77 lbs Ari,lol) Helen has pulled through the mastectomy and the Sentinel Node biopsy with flying colours. Don’t know yet when she’ll be coming home but it looks like soon. Then, we only have to await the results of the biopsy. If it’s clear, then no further problems. If it’s not, we’ll have to wait and see. We’ll probably know in a fortnight, or so.
I'll be making the 50-mile round trip twice a day until she comes home and will be nursing her for a while after that. Therefore, I'll not be posting 5@5 for a week or two.

Once again

Heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you

John
13 of 34  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19th June 2012, 10:57
Thank you for replying, Jolan. So it's good news for the moment. We hope & pray everything will continue in this positive vein. And --- as somebody already mentioned --- do take care with all those miles in front of you!
14 of 34  -   Report This Post

francis

19th June 2012, 11:08
Have only just seen this post.

My best wishes to Helen and Jolan.
15 of 34  -   Report This Post

rossim

19th June 2012, 11:34
I do hope Helen continues to make a good recovery. Thinking of you both x
16 of 34  -   Report This Post

peterm

19th June 2012, 11:41
Your post is good news Jolan. My very best wishes to both of you.
17 of 34  -   Report This Post

mamya

19th June 2012, 11:42
Such a positive start - thoughts and prayers for a continued good recovery. xxx
18 of 34  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

19th June 2012, 11:54
Lovely to hear good news of Helen. May she continue to do well. x
19 of 34  -   Report This Post

magworth

19th June 2012, 12:07
Although I hadn`t heard of Helen and Jolan before I would like to add by good wishes for Helen`s recovery I don`t know if Jolan is her husband or son, but I hope his daily drive is not too stressful. Mags.
20 of 34  -   Report This Post