CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT23

angelmcm

29th May 2012, 12:53
Well, now I have managed to spell the pasta correctly I have solved 2 down. Just have three left to do now - all little ones. Magworth, thank you for your kind words yesterday. It has indeed been a very painful time, but now our pain is more for our son and daughter-in-law who are really struggling. Back to the puzzle, then I shall take husband out on a little jaunt. It is is birthday today.
11 of 38  -   Report This Post

mondrian

29th May 2012, 13:01
Angelmcm. I have just read your posting on last week`s thread. My heart really went out to you in your grief and I offer you my sympathy at this time. Good for you coming back to the Radio Times Crosswords. Hope you manage to keep up getting your copy from UK and continue corresponding. By the way I live in Glasgow and have not yet collected my copy so cannot yet comment on the clues. But there`s you in France and you seem to have finished already
12 of 38  -   Report This Post

rosalind

29th May 2012, 13:22
Oh dear, angelmcm truly can't imagine anything worse.
I relly enjoy killer sudoku, especially the deadly ones in the Times.
13 of 38  -   Report This Post

magworth

29th May 2012, 15:36
Been out for physio, come back but still stuck on 5 d - I have the middle two letter word `?A`
That`s if 12 ac is `.......... ly (motion)
Who asked for 7ac? it`s an anagram of `crisis at`. Mags. .
14 of 38  -   Report This Post

magworth

29th May 2012, 15:38
Jazzgirl and Angelmom _ the penny just dropped !! Bien sur!! Merci, Mags.
15 of 38  -   Report This Post

nikki

29th May 2012, 15:45
17d Coastal batting support: From my limited knowledge of cricket, it could begin 'in' or 'on', couldn't it?
16 of 38  -   Report This Post

chrisg

29th May 2012, 15:48
Begins with IN
17 of 38  -   Report This Post

nikki

29th May 2012, 15:50
That's what I have written in, but just wanted a better opinion. Thanks Chris!
18 of 38  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

29th May 2012, 17:19
O, ye fortunate people who have your hands on a copy of RT23. Pity those of us who must wait until the postman drops our copy through the letter box. Next week will be even worse when there is a two day holiday at the start of the week. Delivery will not be until Thursday.

By the way, is there any news of WEE JOCK? I haven't seen him posting on this form for some time. Does his name appear on any other threads?

Hope all are well.

Best wishes.

P
19 of 38  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th May 2012, 17:32
hello pipesmoker
Wee Jock has not posted on an RT thread since March and I've not seen any posts by him elsewhere on the forum. I am also missing Navigator who has not posted since 24th April, after he had a spell in hospital. Hope they are both well.
J
20 of 38  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT23