CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

26th May 2012, 00:02
Sorry andyc...

maybe a bit paranoid...but I feel that when I am ignored when I directly ."speak" to people.

maybe I should brush up on hyms ...

31 of 42  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

26th May 2012, 00:53
aristo, having tasted American beer, I can understand your reasons for donating it to the slugs, but frankly, if there's any beer round these parts, it's going down MY throat, and slugger the bugs! Er.. slug the buggers...er...
32 of 42  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

26th May 2012, 01:06
Now, now, we have some excellent breweries; you must have been in the wrong company.
33 of 42  -   Report This Post

rosalind

26th May 2012, 07:33
Aristo- there are reports on AOL (which often gets things wrong) of a house having to be partly demolished so a 63 stone teenager could be taken to hospital. I make that nearly 900 lbs, and I didn't really believe it.
What a tragedy.She's been unable to move for months- so someone must have been supplying food. aargh
Bullfrog- aren't slugs a gourmet treat for you?
Just going out to slay a few
34 of 42  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

26th May 2012, 08:16
Sorry aristo -- couldn't resist. There are indeed some excellent micro-breweries and I've drink some very good beers, paricularly in Seattle. Unfortunately my closest American friends all live n Milwaukee...
35 of 42  -   Report This Post

andyc

26th May 2012, 10:55
Pasty, really sorry if my posting at 29 was rude it wasn't meant to be. The weather has been great here for a change so I've not been on the forum very often in the last couple of days,I wasn't ignoring you, as if I could.

Andy
36 of 42  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th May 2012, 11:18
Good morning andyc...

Sorry I came across very "precious " there.

Between the garden, the allotment and life things are hectic just now, but the weather is wonderful.

Loved your post 13, a perfect description. I too have been bitten, but somehow always end up forgiving.

Andyc you should have a go on peer review...or have you?

P@
37 of 42  -   Report This Post

andyc

26th May 2012, 11:28
Pasty I've found I'm more of a solver than a setter. Off out for a round of golf now back later.
38 of 42  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

26th May 2012, 13:55
Rosalind: I just saw that article on AOL. A couple of years ago there was a man in Ohio who had become one with his reclining chair (and I don't mean in a Zen way) and had to be removed from his apartment with the help of a demolition crew.
pastille: Does Post 13 look as if it was written by a guy who sings hymns before beddie-bye?
Bullfrog: I remembered that you'd visited Milwaukee and wondered if that might be the problem. I'm sure there are microbreweries there but it's of course a center of mass-production. I rather like Milwaukee, by the way.
39 of 42  -   Report This Post

andyc

26th May 2012, 18:30
Ha ha you've outed me again Aristo. Just off to a bible reading!
40 of 42  -   Report This Post