CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

10th May 2012, 01:21
Les
23 is the right answer!
http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.birthdayprob.html
happy belated Birthdays Thea and Jamoza x
41 of 49  -   Report This Post

the joker

10th May 2012, 01:24
Thats a bit better Pastille.
Is she relenting on this Trevor?
42 of 49  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th May 2012, 01:33
i have set myself up as solicitor ...no, not in the sense of a pimp TJ ...as solicitor to the said GD (a quick quick on-line course and bob's your uncle) so i don't think it would be appropriate for me to comment at this stage in the proceedings.
i can say that she said 'ouch' to me earlier.
43 of 49  -   Report This Post

the joker

10th May 2012, 01:40
Well that "ouch" would certainly seem to substantiate her assertion of purity Trevor.
44 of 49  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th May 2012, 02:01
we'll see TJ, we'll see.
As i say, bob's your uncle and Trev's the daddy now.
45 of 49  -   Report This Post

phillip

10th May 2012, 07:19
Pastille, gawd girl,what have you got yourself into. you would do well to follow TJ's advice and grovel a bit. If GD turns up at your place she won't be satisfied until you've had a damn good licking. take it from me, you could easily come to a sticky end. if trevor is with her and wants to take down your particulars tell him to sod off.
Oh,one last thing. if,when she arrives,the radio is playing anything by the scissor sisters,turn it off quick.
46 of 49  -   Report This Post

rosalind

10th May 2012, 09:29
ooo er, headache time. Good party, though.

Imhotep- a reincarnated Pharaoh? Your face looks a bit odd..... too much embalming fluid?

r ambler, am still confused in spite of paying attention!

I was once having a birthday dinner in a Trattoria. There was another birthday party, but the prime suspect when late. When he did arrive, he was -er-very, very good looking. He kissed all the ladies in his group, so I said it was my birthday, too. He obliged (no choice, really!) and we all got on with eating. Afterwards I went over to his table and said I'd never met anyone else with the same birthday.
To which one of the lovely ladies replied "Oh, it's really your birthday? I thought you just wanted a kiss".
47 of 49  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th May 2012, 18:48
pip... Being trying to keep a low profile...things have been quiet...so far.

Maybe the G.D. Is mellowing in her old age...I did not mean old ...I mean as she matures....ohhh I mean as she gets wiser....

See ya...
48 of 49  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th May 2012, 19:07
Hi theambler ,

Just a silly thing for you untill your next birthday....

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbAQjLpx4j4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad

Sorry can't seem to delete the iPad bit...don't mean to show off...but it's fab...still trying to work out how to use it.

49 of 49  -   Report This Post