CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

9th May 2012, 20:46
They must indeed be desperate.
11 of 49  -   Report This Post

phillip

9th May 2012, 20:48
pastille, how do you know that the GD likes it anyway. has someone been talking.
12 of 49  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

9th May 2012, 20:51
Happy Birthday, Thea
Lang may you lum reek! You're not really ABOVE are you ? I've got some Carlsberg Specials and a bottle of Irn-Bru for the carry oot - are you heading this way after Dundee ?
Julie
13 of 49  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th May 2012, 20:51
mm I have most delicious cake to bring (even if I do say so myself, the quality control hs already been done), serving about 100.
Perhaps we could party in my wood (it's what I bought it for after all). Torkie would be happy, we could have the most eNORMOUS fire.
No one will notice if a few disappear......
14 of 49  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th May 2012, 20:52
Talking...texting...face booking...tweeting and the bit of title tattle...

And she does like to brag...
15 of 49  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th May 2012, 20:52
Oh, and HAPPY Birthday. Thea
16 of 49  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

9th May 2012, 20:53
Actually, there's nothing I'd like more than meeting all the regulars. Keep an eye on pastille; rumo(u)r has it that she always ends up dancing on the table.
17 of 49  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

9th May 2012, 20:57
Happy Birthday !
Could you find your way to Newcastle ? Bottle of brown ale and a ham & pease pudding stottie await you at Grey's monument ...
18 of 49  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th May 2012, 21:01
Several years ago, I went to two chat room meetings (not that I am suggesting for a minute that the Forum is in any way a chat room LOL).
Not one person looked as I had imagined them.
There was, however, some dancing on tables and othe totally disgrceful behviour.......(my "A" is mostly defunct, sorry)
19 of 49  -   Report This Post

phillip

9th May 2012, 21:02
a bit of title, I don't think so,she could have your eye out. and she likes to what. Oh,brag.
20 of 49  -   Report This Post