CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jamoza

2nd May 2012, 07:32
Hope today goes/went well, Les - depending on when you read this. Thanks for all your selfless work on JE.
41 of 47  -   Report This Post

wendy

2nd May 2012, 08:44
G'day Syzzy,

14A: There would appear to be only one sensible word as an answer but I've no idea why.

36A: This is probably my favourite clue in the whole puzzle. Think what it is that makes an angler excited. He/she will often shout "Oh, I've got a ????"

Good luck!
42 of 47  -   Report This Post

les40

2nd May 2012, 19:56
Thanks for all the kind words guys, everything went ok apart from excessive bleeding, but they have stitched my gums. Got plenty of painkillers and Anti-biotics to be going on with though. Gonna chill out tonight, I'm having the rest of the week off work and college, so I'll get started on the explanation notes for the Joint Effort tomorrow so I can post it with the solution.

For djawhufc: I was wearing a blue gown when in surgery, and with all the blood loss, I woke up looking like one of your boys on match day.... perish the thought of my mates seeing me guesting in Claret & Blue! Ha-ha
43 of 47  -   Report This Post

wendy

2nd May 2012, 22:15
Hi Les,

Glad to hear you're OK and don't seem to have lost your unquenchable (is that really a word?) sense of humour.

Keep taking the tablets,

x
44 of 47  -   Report This Post

lionheart

2nd May 2012, 22:23
Glad it went ok Les! Take it easy...no rush for the solution!!
45 of 47  -   Report This Post

jws

3rd May 2012, 15:08
Glad it went OK Les. No rush for the solution.
46 of 47  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

3rd May 2012, 19:21
So relieved, Les --- now take it easy!
47 of 47  -   Report This Post