CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

27th April 2012, 00:04
Hi all,

I've replied to all the emails received today, and again, I'm well impressed with the standard of clues. You're getting better I think, I have had minimal edits to consider, with just the odd small question here and there.
On the whole, a brilliant Joint Effort this time I think, that will surely be enjoyed and fully appreciated by you all.

Thanks again for the superb standard and effort taken. Les40
31 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

27th April 2012, 02:27
ta Pasty - enjoyed that.
(i got food in me belly an' a license for me telly).
32 of 48  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

28th April 2012, 07:36
Hi Les

Sent my clues let me know if ok.

Thanks for your efforts yet again.

Dja
33 of 48  -   Report This Post

wendy

28th April 2012, 15:04
Wotcha all!

Les, have just sent my 3 clues to you. Sorry for being somewhat tardy.
34 of 48  -   Report This Post

les40

28th April 2012, 19:15
UPDATE.

Have received and replied to dja & Wendy.
Have replied to AJT1 & ixion (small oversight on my part)

HelenB,

I sent your word on Wednesday Helen, but haven't heard anything back from you, if a problem has arisen, then contact me by email again or let me know on here, Thanks.

I have now heard from everyone else and have most of the clues in and ready for print, so I think I will be publishing by Sunday night/Monday morning.
I go into hospital on Wednesday morning for my long awaited gob surgery, so may be a little late posting the solution and wordplay files next week, I'll do my best.

I know this will be slightly earlier than usual, but the thing is we need to get May's 'done and dusted' because June's Joint Effort is a big one with 101 words to clue, so everyone will be getting more work to do, and I will be sending out these early next month, maybe around the 20th, so as to get it ready for the big celebration grid.

Reason being, June is the 6 month anniversary of "The Joint Effort".

Thanks, Les40
35 of 48  -   Report This Post

rosalind

28th April 2012, 21:07
I hope it all goes well on Wednesday, Les.At least it will be the end of toothache. Ask for proper pain relief and stock up on soup!
xR
36 of 48  -   Report This Post

theambler

28th April 2012, 21:19
Hi Les
Hope all goes well on Wednesday. Best wishes Thea
37 of 48  -   Report This Post

jws

28th April 2012, 21:37
Thanks for all your efforts, Les, and best wishes for Wednesday
38 of 48  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

28th April 2012, 21:45
Best wishes from Stateside, Les, and thanks for all your inspiring work.
39 of 48  -   Report This Post

les40

28th April 2012, 22:05
Cheers guys,
Can't wait until it's all over.

Anyway, i've written out all the clues that are ready to finally go in, so no more email correspondence needed from the following as their clues are now locked and loaded.
djawhufc, peterm, Bullfrog, aristophanes, jws, Paul, Greedy kite, THEAMBLER, ixion, AB, jamoza, AJT1.
Wendy & Syzygy have all 3 clues in, but I have sent you both an email which will need a short reply please.
Still waiting for pastille, Lionheart & trevor.
Need some contact with HelenB (not sure if an email problem has occurred here)

Thanks, Les40
40 of 48  -   Report This Post