CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

24th April 2012, 21:41
It's ok pastille, you carry on. Recharge the guests glasses and pass round the hors d'oeuvres.

Ok folks, I'm gonna split up the grid now and allocate the words evenly again to each setter so as to not give anyone the unfair advantage.
I am still waiting for 4 to get in touch, but as trevor said, these may be away on their hols. I will send the usual 3 clue words each to the regular setters who have contacted me, 2 words to trevor and 1 word to HelenB (as requested) and then play it by ear as we go.
That will leave 9 clue words left for the last 4 setters, so it's ok if they don't all touch base.
You don't need to wait up as this will take me a while and I will send out tomorrow, this gives us plenty of time to get all the clues perfected and published.

NB. If I don't hear from the others, I will give first refusal of extra clues to trevor & Helen, as they have only asked for 3 between them, and then do a lottery type draw for the rest like last time.

Hope that seems fair to you guys.

thanks again, Les40
21 of 48  -   Report This Post

theambler

24th April 2012, 23:25
Hi Les Hope I'm not too late
Yes squared
Soooooo Much FUN
THEA
22 of 48  -   Report This Post

les40

25th April 2012, 00:03
No prob THEAMBLER, I will contact you tomorrow.
23 of 48  -   Report This Post

jws

25th April 2012, 12:00
Hi Les, Should be OK. Been away for a few days.
24 of 48  -   Report This Post

pastille

25th April 2012, 12:20
@trevor...this is my count in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcDXhD7hsn8

Think you might prefer the Official video though...

enjoy.
25 of 48  -   Report This Post

lionheart

25th April 2012, 13:17
Les, I'm still here ;) Life has been a bit distracting of late so I've not been on here much. Count me in for some clueing!
26 of 48  -   Report This Post

les40

25th April 2012, 15:53
jws & Lionheart are logged, only Bullfrog not checked in yet, I'll still allocate the words out as I suggested earlier and give Bullfrog one of the long words to clue if he makes an appearance.
27 of 48  -   Report This Post

les40

25th April 2012, 21:16
I have emailed all the clue words out now.
Syzzie 3, dja 3, Wendy 3, pastille 3, peterm 3, aristo 3, jws 3, Paul 3, Greedy kite 3, THEAMBLER 3, ixion 3, AB 3, Lionheart 3, jamoza 3, AJT1 3, trevor 2, HelenB 1.

Please let me know if any problems with receiving these.

Thanks, Les40
28 of 48  -   Report This Post

les40

26th April 2012, 08:22
Morning all,

Just off to work and college, so won't get to feed back until later tonight.
Some good clues already streaming through, remember that I posted early and you have more time for this grid, it's only May next week, so we have until the end of weekend to get it sorted. Don't feel as though you have to rush, I will let you know if it's getting to the deadline.
happy setting guys, speak later, Les40.

PS. it would help if you told me you have got your words though (some have done this already)
29 of 48  -   Report This Post

peterm

26th April 2012, 08:34
All is well this time Les. Will work on them over the weekend.
30 of 48  -   Report This Post