CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

famousfive

20th February 2012, 15:58
When you asked for ideas for subject, I said not another music quiz. Shows what I know! This is a cracker - glad you took no notice of me
51 of 57  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

20th February 2012, 16:14
This quiz has matched the brilliance of all the others and has been so much fun. I've just finished it and will now have to suffer withdrawal symptoms until the next one ;)
52 of 57  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

20th February 2012, 16:36
Glad you are liking it Jazzgirl and FamousFive. You clearly both know your Buck's Fizz from your Buxtehude!

Your posts are firing my enthusiasm to start work on the next one in earnest...
I'm thinking of doing famous women again - what do you think?
53 of 57  -   Report This Post

chummy mummy

20th February 2012, 17:20
Famous women sounds good to me. Not seen a previous one.
Came across a good one many, many years ago on 'musical instrument'. Also devised one on 'Cheese and Wine' about 15 years ago which went down very well at a local fundraising do.
Keep them coming, Richard. I hope your fundraising continues to do well.
54 of 57  -   Report This Post

chummy mummy

20th February 2012, 17:21
Obviously that should have been instruments (plural).
55 of 57  -   Report This Post

lynette

21st February 2012, 13:51
If you are still looking for slogans Mr MacQ, how about "Do you know your Rossi from your Rossini?" and "Do you know your Bartok form your Barlow?"
56 of 57  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

21st February 2012, 16:26
Please may I prompt everyone to proof-read their answers really thoroughly - especially on this quiz!
It was really frustrating to see so many entries in the Winter quiz with just one or two wrong answers which were just trivial spelling mistakes.

Thanks to everyone who has bought this quiz so far. It is great to see that we are already a third of the way towards the target.
57 of 57  -   Report This Post